As the global leader in HR services, we are aware that traditional patterns of employment will continue to evolve in the years to come. We therefore encourage present and future generations to see change as opportunity in its multiple forms. We invite people to accept tomorrow’s challenges with confidence and to join us in shaping the future of the workplace. For one of our trusted clients – one of the largest American product based platforms we are looking for a UX/UI Product Designer (mid/senior) who would like to join their growing team in Sofia.
About the Role
As a Product Designer, you will collaborate with a number of partners across Business, Product and Engineering. You'll get to tackle a variety of problems related to systems UI and UX, while making it easy for the users.
Among your responsibilities will be:
● Thoughtfully solve problems for our users and for our business
● Connect with users and stakeholders to understand their needs and constraints, carry out user interviews and apply design best practices to improve the experience of our Web and Mobile products.**
● Work closely with research, product, and engineering partners to deeply understand possible issues and concerns and identify future opportunities
● Design artifacts that provide the right level of detail at each stage of the product development process - from presentations that communicate design strategy to pixel-perfect prototypes for engineers
● Regularly participate in design critiques with our world-class design team and ship high quality end-to-end experiences
● Actively collaborate with the execution teams (Engineering, Product and Product Ops) to see your designs in the user's hands
● Ultimately, your work will help millions of people every day around the world
● 4+ years experience as an UX/UI product designer
● Experience working on both Mobile (Android or iOS) and Web products is a must
● Knowledge of mobile and web design patterns
● Track record of enterprise tools designs would be considered a plus
● A portfolio showing your UI and UX work
● Experience working with qualitative and quantitative data that helps ground your decisions in real data, marketplace needs & norms, and business OKRs.
● Experience building user interfaces for external and internal customers
● Ability to work collaboratively across cross-functional teams and levels
● Examples of developing and conveying ideas clearly in a written and visual format
● Experience working with design and prototyping tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch Adobe XD etc.)
● Excellent communication skills and advanced English
What you can expect:
● Join one of the largest and most influential platforms worldwide
● Home-office option (rules apply)
● Additional healthcare insurance
● Access to different courses and certifications
● Opportunity for professional development
● Parties and team building
● Snacks, fruits and different healthy food options in the office
● Participation in sports activities with the company team
● Various perks in the office including game room with tennis and football table
Do you want to be part of a company that welcomes people from all backgrounds and that wants a future where everyone and everything can move independently?
If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward – together!
Send us your CV in English today! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1814 from 08.12.2014