At Astrea Recruitment, we are committed to transforming the challenges of finding a new job into an inspiring path of change and support. With pride, we can say that we have been among the best in the recruitment field for 16 years. We believe that we can change people's lives by helping them become the best version of themselves. We participate in the development of many Bulgarian and international companies, helping them find the right people and solutions for their business. Our network of satisfied candidates and clients continues to grow, remaining our greatest pride and motivation.
For one of our clients – a well-established company offering an impressive variety of products and services for all your business needs. We are on a search for capable, organized and confident individuals for the role of Sales Engineer with German, French, Finnish, Danish, Dutch, Swedish or Norwegian and English - Remote.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with clients and explaining technical value of proposed solution or product;
- Consulting with sales team and discussing business opportunities and key obstacles;
- Creating relevant strategies for handling tech;
- Serving as a leader during the technical aspects of the sales cycle;
- Forecasting protentional technical difficulties and recommending possible solutions;
- Serving as a expert, supporting team member trainings and advising managers.
- Fluency in one of the main languages and English (written and spoken);
- Capable conversationalist and presenter with a proactive approach to work;
- Strong work ethic, good organization and task management abilities;
- 5+ years’ experience working in an advanced technical environment or equivalent experience in a customer-oriented role;
- Prior experience with Big Data, PaaS and IaaS technologies, enterprise networking concepts and hands-on experience using and managing databases;
- Working knowledge of Linux, Web 2.0 development platform, solutions…;
- Experience with web application development and integration and software development platforms and solutions.
Our client offers:
- Excellent salary, additional bonuses and full-time job;
- Paid annual days and Birthday Day off;
- Standard work time and week (Mon-Friday);
- Initial training (remote) and career advancement options;
- Additional life and health insurance and transport allowance;
- Dynamic and supportive work atmosphere.
If you feel excited and confident that you're the perfect fit, we encourage you to take the next step. Kindly share your detailed resume in English when you get a chance. (and don't forget to include the reference number SM_SEGFFDDSNER).
Rest assured that we will reach out promptly to the candidates whose profiles closely match our requirements. Your privacy is of utmost importance to us, and all your information is safeguarded in compliance with the regulations of the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data (Astrea Recruitment, reg. No 1809).