Job location Sofia; Work from home option; Permanent; Full time; Suitable also for students; Suitable also for candidates with little or no experience; Salary from 3100 to 3500 BGN (Gross); Languages: English, German, Dutch.
At Astrea Recruitment, we are committed to transforming the challenges of finding a new job into an inspiring path of change and support. With pride, we can say that we have been among the best in the recruitment field for 16 years. We believe that we can change people's lives by helping them become the best version of themselves. We participate in the development of many Bulgarian and international companies, helping them find the right people and solutions for their business. Our network of satisfied candidates and clients continues to grow, remaining our greatest pride and motivation.
For one of our clients – a world-renowned company in the customer experience field. We are looking for bright, flexible and team-oriented people for the role of Help-Desk Specialist with German or Dutch and English – Work from home.
Our client offers:
- Competitive compensation for your efforts and a strong social benefits package;
- In-depth initial training and various learning options for all employees;
- Opportunity to grow and further develop your career;
- Additional bonuses based on performance and annual paid leave;
- Flexible working time, organized in shifts and hybrid model of work;
- Full time employment and paid Holiday days.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering customers’ questions and offering relevant solutions in a reasonable timeframe;
- Striving to provide a positive experience and ensuring customer satisfaction;
- Up-keeping your knowledge of company’s services and products;
- Approaching each case with interest listening carefully and showcasing your communication talents;
- Keeping detailed logs of each case for future reference;
- Working closely with other colleagues and functioning as a part of the team.
- Impressive German or Dutch and good English language skills;
- Team-player attitude and drive to improve and provide a high-quality experience;
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks and manage time well;
- Adaptable and able to assist different types of customers;
- Bright, friendly and open approach to work and people;
- Available to work on shifts and weekends.
If you feel excited and confident that you're the perfect fit, we encourage you to take the next step. Kindly share your detailed resume in English when you get a chance. (and don't forget to include the reference number N_SM_HDSGDEWH).
Rest assured that we will reach out promptly to the candidates whose profiles closely match our requirements. Your privacy is of utmost importance to us, and all your information is safeguarded in compliance with the regulations of the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data (Astrea Recruitment, reg. No 1809).