Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than 6,700 branches, with 36,000 full-time employees in over 60 countries and territories around the world.
On behalf of our trusted client – an American production company – Electronics’ industry, we are currently looking for an experienced:
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for the preparation and execution of procedures and instructions according to the requirements of ISO 9001/IPC 610.
• Responsible for carrying out all required inspections (incoming, in-process, final, outgoing).
• Responsible for the inspection and approval of materials (work with First Articles). • Define critical inspection points and/or parameters.
• Work with measuring gauges, support test equipment, electronic test devices, manual and automatic instruments.
• Maintain a system for evaluation of suppliers and checking their quality.
• Maintain a closed system of corrective actions related to suppliers rejections (works with the Supplier Trak program) and customers’ complaints.
• Provide of the statistical process control support to manufacturing processes and elsewhere, when necessary. Analyze the efficiency of the manufacturing processes and other areas as required.
• Candidates with technical university degree.
• Minimum 3 years of experience on a similar position from production environment.
• Ready to learn and to be familiar with process thinking and have knowledge within measuring and drawing technique.
• Positive and result oriented, you like solving challenges.
• Good knowledge of English is needed both verbal and written.
If you are interested in our offer and meet all the requirements, please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment №1814 from 08.12.2014