You are pro with numbers and have an eye for details? Scroll no more! As a shared service center, Coca-Cola Hellenic has integrated diverse finance and accounting roles on different levels of seniority.
ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB
Bring your amazing personality, we will take care of the rest. With many internal programs that are aiming to prepare you for your next step – people management or expand your business expertise and knowledge, we believe that we will be the right place for your professional development!
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform clearing of accounts, follow up on account balances and take actions to prevent aged balances.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintain suppliers’ account by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Perform timely and accurate booking of supplier invoices.
- Reviewing supporting documentation submitted for completeness, accuracy, and proper approval.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoices/expense reports.
- Communicate with Coca-Cola HBC suppliers regarding invoice and payment inquiries.
- Provide support and resolve queries of internal and external customers relating to supplier accounts.
- Maintain all controls and procedures to ensure compliance with Coca-Cola Hellenic and local accounting policies and legislation, as well as internal controls.
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
- Degree in accounting, finance, economics or another business-related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in an accounting or finance role.
- Understanding of Accounts Payable and Procurement processes.
- Experience with IFRS would be a plus.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
- Experienced user of MS applications.
- Knowledge of SAP would be considered an advantage.
- Good stakeholder and time management, as well as priority setting, attention to detail and accuracy.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN BY JOINING US:
We can offer you many development opportunities – internal development programs, professional certifications (ACCA/CIMA/CIPD), many interesting internal events, causes and parties. Moreover, you can take home office days and use flexible working hours. Of course, social benefits such as additional health care, food vouchers, company transportation, amazing beverages in our office and holiday bonuses.
ABOUT YOUR NEW TEAM:
We are a family of 36 thousand engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC – one of the world’s largest bottlers and partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Our every day mission is to delight over 715 million consumers by offering a choice of over 100 iconic global and favorite local brands in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a truly empowered and talented team that drives superior results by winning and learning every day in 29 countries, across 3 continents. Our success comes from us working together as one to make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.
Think you’ve got the secret ingredient? Apply Now!