At Astrea Recruitment, we are committed to transforming the challenges of finding a new job into an inspiring path of change and support. With pride, we can say that we have been among the best in the recruitment field for 16 years. We believe that we can change people's lives by helping them become the best version of themselves. We participate in the development of many Bulgarian and international companies, helping them find the right people and solutions for their business. Our network of satisfied candidates and clients continues to grow, remaining our greatest pride and motivation.
For one of our clients – a leader in leveraged and inverse exchange traded products – we are looking for bright candidates with a passion for financial markets research for the role of Research Analyst with English (Hybrid).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, edit and proofread content and templates for the company’s websites, social media accounts and newsletters;
- Work closely with the company’s marketing team in the creation process of video and written content for paid and organic posts and other purposes if needed;
- Research and fact-check data from different sources and ensure that all of the posted information is correct and up-to-date;
- Optimize processes and content based on analysis of user feedback ;
- Follow marketing and social media trends and incorporate them into the company’s content creation strategy.
- Solid previous experience in market research and data analysis;
- Proven track record of published articles on social media platforms;
- Thorough understanding of exchange-traded products and traditional and alternative investment products in general;
- Fluency in English is a must, any other foreign languages are considered an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications.
Our client offers:
- Amazing remuneration and bonuses;
- Hybrid work-model;
- Dynamic work environment in a friendly team;
- Career growth opportunities and certification sponsorship programs.
If you feel excited and confident that you're the perfect fit, we encourage you to take the next step. Kindly share your detailed resume in English when you get a chance. (and don't forget to include the reference number TT_RA).
Rest assured that we will reach out promptly to the candidates whose profiles closely match our requirements. Your privacy is of utmost importance to us, and all your information is safeguarded in compliance with the regulations of the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data (Astrea Recruitment, reg. No 1809).