For the Head Office Postbank is searching for a motivated:
EXPERT DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION AND PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
The main responsibilities for the position are:
- Technical support of the Corporate Banking relationship managers with the usage of the underwriting system;
- Initiate, design and execute regular reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis,;
- Monitor and analyze the dynamics in Corporate Banking portfolio;
- Prepare analysis of the performance of the units within Corporate Banking Division vs. budget and indicate potential weaknesses and trends;
- Take part in the budget preparation and follow-up process;
- Take part in new workflows and procedures development;
- Prepare presentations;
- Actively take part in the development/ enhancement of MIS tools and applications for corporate clients and portfolio monitoring
- Iinitiate improvements on the existing and development of new reports/tools.
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration;
- At least one year of relevant experience in multinational environment;
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of corporate banking principles and products is an advantage;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Proactive and dynamic personality, orientated towards achievement of results;
- Team player with ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria;
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits;
- Challenging opportunity for career growth;
- On-going training;
- High working standards, interesting and dynamic job.
To apply, please send a letter of intent, stating the Ref. No and your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.