Understanding the business behind the numbers? Here is an opportunity for you!
ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB
Looking for a stable job with numerous development opportunities? If yes, join our Coca-Cola Hellenic family and be part of a sustainable company that really takes care of its people. By joining us, you will have the opportunity to participate in many different internal programs, aiming to expand your business expertise or prepare you for "the next step" in your career.
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads the process of COGS planning for Business plan and Rolling estimate for the assigned country of responsibility
- Prepares comprehensive variance analysis for raw and pack materials on a monthly basis
- Delivers profitability analysis of export/import finished goods
- Identifies opportunities for automation/robotization of regular reports and forecasting activities
- Maintains effective partnership with the assigned country of responsibility's finance and planning teams
- Maintains effective partnership with the Actual costing team, identifying synergies and efficiencies between the Planning team and the Actual costing team
- Participates in projects related to new product launches, long-term investments and other strategic projects by providing insights to the COGS area
- Processes ad hoc requests in the area of COGS analysis, planning and forecasting whenever required
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
- Minimum 2 years of financial accounting experience, preferably gained in a fast moving, large, multinational environment
- Degree in Finance or a business-related subject
- Experience in Supply Chain Finance will be considered a strong advantage
- Experience in presenting complex information to a variety of audiences
- Experience with multitasking and working with tight deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft applications (particularly Excel) is essential, and knowledge of ERP systems (particularly SAP) will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
JOINING OUR TEAM YOU WILL GAIN:
We can offer you many development opportunities – internal development programs, professional certifications (ACCA/CIMA/CIPD), many interesting internal events, causes and parties. Moreover, you can take home office days and use flexible working hours. Of course, social benefits such as additional health care, food vouchers, company transportation, amazing beverages in our office and holiday bonuses.
ABOUT YOUR NEW TEAM:
We are a family of 36 thousand engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC – one of the world’s largest bottlers and partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Our every day mission is to delight over 715 million consumers by offering a choice of over 100 iconic global and favorite local brands in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a truly empowered and talented team that drives superior results by winning and learning every day in 29 countries, across 3 continents. Our success comes from us working together as one to make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.
Think you’ve got the secret ingredient? Apply Now!