Understanding the business behind the numbers? Here is an opportunity for you:
ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB
Looking for a stable job with numerous development opportunities? If yes, join our Coca-Cola Hellenic family and be part of a sustainable company that really takes care of its people. By joining us, you will have the opportunity to participate in many different internal programs, aiming to expand your business expertise or prepare you for "the next step" in your career.
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivers accurate, complete and timely costing/accounting information for the entities under their responsibility.
- Delivers the production of monthly balance sheet reconciliations (inventory, costing, etc.) to comply with the controls.
- Delivers accurate and timely period end accounts.
- Prepares monthly, annual and ad hoc financial reports in accordance with close and other timetables of the entities under their responsibility.
- Reviews service requests and postings.
- Manages continuous improvement projects and participates in initiatives for the improvement of the costing & controlling function.
- Preserves and transfers knowledge to other team members.
- Works extensively with peers from other departments.
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
- Minimum 3 years of financial accounting experience, preferably gained in a fast moving, multinational environment.
- Degree in Finance or a business-related subject.
- Excellent command of English - both verbal and written.
- Experience of ERP is essential, and knowledge of SAP is advantage.
- Experienced user of Microsoft applications (particularly Excel).
- Past involvement in complex projects requiring multi-functional team working will be considered an advantage.
- Evidence of experience of service delivery to internal and external customers within SLA's.
JOINING OUR TEAM YOU WILL GAIN:
We can offer you many development opportunities – internal development programs, professional certifications (ACCA/CIMA/CIPD), many interesting internal events, causes and parties. Moreover, you can take home office days and use flexible working hours. Of course, social benefits such as additional health care, food vouchers, company transportation, amazing beverages in our office and holiday bonuses.
ABOUT YOUR NEW TEAM:
We are a family of over 36 thousand engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC – one of the world’s largest bottlers and partners of The Coca-Cola Company. Our everyday mission is to delight over 600 million consumers by offering a choice of over 190 iconic global and favorite local brands in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a truly empowered and talented team that drives superior results by winning and learning every day in 29 countries, across 3 continents. Our success comes from us working together as one to make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.
Think you’ve got the secret ingredient? Apply Now!