Quantum DMS is an emerging document management platform with the mission to redefine the way documents are identified, discovered, searched and shared. We harness the power of AI to make sense out of the well-known chaos that grows in traditional folder structures amongst cloud storage drives.
We are looking for an energetic and proactive product marketing specialist to step in and help build the public face of our product. Being the first person in this dynamic role, you will develop product positioning, lead product launches, converge sales and work collaboratively with the team to grow customer success. Our expectations include fantastic storytelling skills, market research, customer discovery, vertical exploration, experiments with messaging, customer interviews and a big focus on the measurement of metrics. This role gives you the opportunity to grow and take full ownership of our marketing responsibilities, paving the path for your career acceleration into a well-recognised industry player.
- Develop product positioning and competitively differentiated messaging for our product based on user research, market insights, and product knowledge.
- Become an expert of our operating market spectrum - customers/personas, pain points, competitor strengths/weaknesses.
- Work on creating a go-to-market strategies within each product vertical, including targeted markets, pricing and packaging, product rollout and marketing strategy.
- Bring the product to market by taking the lead of launches - planning, creating/managing deliverables, timelines and more to ensure maximum awareness and adoption.
- Increase market presence and drive the pipeline through key outbound assets (video, webinars, thought leadership, email nurture, etc).
- Become a product subject matter expert, evangelist and cross-functional leader who unites marketing, sales, customer success, and the product team to drive business results.
- Achieve active operational movement through daily hands-on activities with customers.
- You are A natural communicator with excellent English written and verbal communication skills, you can synthesize complex information into a compelling story.
- You have a bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in marketing, business, or a related field.
- You have prior experience in product, marketing or solution consulting for the B2B space.
- You work well with files, SaaS solutions, marketing, and analytics tools.
- You are flexible with tasks and can take on any initiative, making the most out of the opportunity.
- We require proactivity and self-motivation - a number/data-oriented work style, measuring everything done.
- A history of creating innovative positioning and enablement initiatives to drive funnels
- A passion to track emerging trends, competitive approaches and use-cases to communicate effective and relevant value propositions.