Information Services JSC is among the leaders in providing high-tech ICT services on Bulgarian market.
According to the amendments made to the Electronic Government Act and adopted in November 2019, the company has been designated as a National system integrator of the state administration. Information Services JSC has many years of experience and specializes in development and maintenance of key information systems in Bulgaria. The company is the first certified provider of qualified services/digital signatures in Bulgaria and offers them under the brand name StampIT.
The company has its own training and certification centre, accredited by Pearson-Vue and invests in continuous improvement of its IT teams expertise.
Information Services JSC is a partner to Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, VMWare, SAP, FireEye, Netwrix, F5 Networks.
At present Information Services JSC has more than 600 highly qualified employees working in its HQ in Sofia City and 26 branch offices in the country’s regional cities.
Currently you have the opportunity to join our team at the position of Project Manager.
What will you do?
- Ensure assigned projects are completed within the contracted scope, time, budget, and expected quality;
- Participate in the process of project scope and objectives definition, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Work together with the technical leads to create project task lists and set task estimations;
- Plan, manage, and monitor the completion of the project tasks from start to finish;
- Develop detailed and comprehensive project plans, and ensure their execution in a timely fashion using the company approved tools;
- Report the progress to the management on regular basis and keep informed the accountable stakeholders;
- Create and maintain project documentation;
- Recommend solutions for efficient project execution, including improvements to the SDLC;
- Identify and manage risks and opportunities associated with each assigned project, and work with the management team to mitigate or exploit them;
- Manage changes and prepare impact analysis in case of changes that affect the scope, budget or time schedule;
- Ensure external dependencies and blockers are communicated to all relevant stakeholders in a timely fashion, and follow-up on their resolution;
- Properly handle escalations and ensure smooth cross-functional collaboration.
What skills and qualifications you need to have?
- 3+ years of experience in project management in the IT sector;
- Experience in organizing project teams, executing processes, risk analysis, and documenting of information systems and/or management of IT projects;
- Practical knowledge of the SDLC, project plans, risk matrices, stakeholder maps, and at least two project management methodologies;
- Technical literacy in IT field and license policies;
- University Master's degree in Business administration, Mathematics, Economy, Finance, Social and law science or related;
- Experience as Project Manager of IT projects implementing PMI/PRINCE 2 practices and processes is considered strong advantage;
- Project Management certificate is considered strong advantage.
Why Information Services Jsc?
You will have the opportunity to build, maintain and develop efficient information systems of national importance.
What you will get in addition if you join us?
- Additional health insurance with dental care coverage;
- Referral bonus program;
- Skills development program;
- Work in a team with leading specialists;
- Specially developed “Graduation” program;
- Coffee and fresh fruits at the office;
- Attractive office location.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.