Information Services JSC is among the leaders in providing high-tech ICT services on Bulgarian market.
According to the amendments made to the Electronic Government Act and adopted in November 2019, the company has been designated as a National system integrator of the state administration. Information Services JSC has many years of experience and specializes in development and maintenance of key information systems in Bulgaria. The company is the first certified provider of qualified services/digital signatures in Bulgaria and offers them under the brand name StampIT.
The company has its own training and certification centre, accredited by Pearson-Vue and invests in continuous improvement of its IT teams expertise.
Information Services JSC is a partner to Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, VMWare, SAP, FireEye, Netwrix, F5 Networks.
At present Information Services JSC has more than 600 highly qualified employees working in its HQ in Sofia City and 26 branch offices in the country’s regional cities.
Currently you have the opportunity to join our team at the position of Linux Administrator/DevOps /
What you will do?
- Implementation and maintenance of CI / CD solutions
- Installation and configuration of application servers
- Installation and configuration of relational databases (RDBMS)
- Building large scale information systems
- Engineering systems for high availability and productivity
- Solving problems related to the productivity, performance and availability
- Monitoring of information systems
What skills and qualifications you need to have?
At least 3 years experience with Linux Distributions, Ubuntu/Debian, RedHat/CentOS (installing, configuring, updating the OS, implementing security policies)
Experience with relational databases: PostgreSQL Server newer than 9
Experience with OpenShift
Experience with Kubernetes, containers
Experience with one of the following Jenkins, Gitlab, Ansible, BASH
Your advantage will be knowledge, experience or expertise in:
JBOSS, WildFly, Tomcat – install, build, config and deploy
Why Information Services Jsc?
You will have the opportunity to build, maintain and develop efficient information systems of national importance.
What you will get in addition if you join us?
- Additional health insurance with dental care coverage;
- Referral bonus program;
- Skills development program;
- Work in a team with leading specialists;
- Specially developed “Graduation” program;
- Coffee and fresh fruits at the office;
- Attractive office location.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.