We are seeking a driven and qualified individual for the role of Supply Chain Operations Senior Coordinator at Medis. This position presents an opportunity to drive supply service levels within Medis, a global leader in generic pharmaceutical out-licensing and a subsidiary of Teva, the largest generic medicines producer worldwide.
As a Supply Chain Operations Senior Coordinator at Medis, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring seamless supply delivery, actively participating in customer-focused meetings, and managing end-to-end supply chain activities. Your contributions will directly impact our supply service levels and overall operational efficiency.
- Lead the supply delivery on an order level, ensuring increased supply service levels.
- Lead the supply review at the customer-facing meetings such as S&OP and business review meetings.
- Ensure continuous product flow from order reception to invoicing.
- Review registered orders and execute on the order to cash activities required in line with the ERP system.
- Resolve order-related issues and communicate effectively with customers and manufacturing sites.
- Monitor project progress, identify improvement opportunities, and implement lean methodologies.
- Manage internal information flow and maintain optimal supply chain relationships.
- Drive and deliver on key Service performance KPIs (OTIF, Lead Time, Order Confirmation, accuracy of the estimated delivery dates, etc.).
- Collaborate with the customers to improve forecast accuracy and delivery timelines.
- Maintain a focus on achieving quarterly targets and communicate effectively on orders supply status.
- Communicate the dispatch schedule and campaign plans to the customers.
- Review demand and proactively find polling partners.
- Manage the supply relationship from order to cash.
This role requires:
- Contributing to process improvements.
- Working independently with minimal guidance.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in E2E order management.
- Solving complex problems and taking a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Acting as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Supply Chain planning, preferably in B2B settings.
- Strong in SAP and advanced Excel skills.
- Demonstrated ability in representing the supply chain to customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a solution-oriented approach.
- Experience in process improvement and ability to work independently.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Positive, disciplined, and proactive mindset with the ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Dynamic and challenging work environment in one of the world leading pharmaceutical company.
- Competitive remuneration bound with performance.
- Additional healthcare insurance.
- Transportation allowance.
- Flexible working hours and option to work from home as per the company policy.
- Opportunity for development.
*Teva Pharmaceuticals is one of the world's largest generic pharmaceutical companies and has the richest portfolio in the generics industry - over 1840 medicinal products. Teva in Bulgaria (known as Actavis until the end of 2020) is the largest pharmaceutical company in the country in terms of number of employees (nearly 1,700), production capacity, and sales in packaging. The products of Teva's plants in Dupnitsa and Troyan are distributed to over 70 countries worldwide.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please send us your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All documents will be treated with strict confidentiality and in compliance with the GDPR.**