For one of our clients, we are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner.
• Annual HR & Admin budget planning preparation as well as controlling expenses in this area. • Participation in headcount planning, execution and control of headcount plans. • Identify and manage appropriate recruitment method for the specific jobs with respective Managers. • Organize the selection process – prepare advertisements, review the candidatures, communicate with candidates, assist the Direct manager in the interviewing process or interview the eligible candidates if is needed, recommend the most suitable candidates. • Liaise and communicate with recruiting agencies when needed. • Monitor development of labor market in regard to positions of company’s interest. • Organize, implement and update the Induction program for new Associates. • Support enforcement of company policies of performance management process and talent review process. • Advise line managers in building training & development plans in line with business needs, other HR and company processes based on best in class practices. • Manage selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants when needed. • Runs / and or supports job evaluation process for relevant positions. • Monitor local trends on market as to ensure employer‘s competitiveness. • Responsible for submission of Global Compensation Collection templates and Income reporting services. • Prepare legally required documentation to confirm any employee change in the organization for internal purposes & personnel files and external purposes and vendors (hiring, terminations, promotions, vacations etc). • Ensure submission of necessary data to the payroll agency (internal or external) according to the timeline and agreed processes. • Prepare and update salary proposals, job offers, labor contracts and other mandatory documents based on legal context and company rules and regulations. • Participate and conduct communication of the changes in job related issues with associates. • Temporary employee’s administration and relations with third parties (agency labour providers, payroll calculations provider, others). • Recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer - employee relationship and positive social climate. • Manage process of internal communication to ensure effective information sharing among the Associates.
- Relevant professional experience: minimum 5 years
- Education: University degree Business / HR field
- Excellent Computer skills – MS Office
- Fluent in English
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive nature
- Meticulous attention to details
- Highly organized
- Good people orientation
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send us your CV. Only selected candidates will be invited for an interview. All applications will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
License № 2418 from 18.12.2017