DSK Bank is part of OTP Group – one of the leading banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe.
As a leading financial institution in the Bulgarian banking sector DSK Bank offers great opportunities for pro-active and motivated people to work and develop in an international institution striving to constantly improve and implement the best practices in each sphere of its activities.
Currently we are looking for a new member of the Data Analytics team in the “Collection” Division.
The position offers a deep and bright insight into the specific loan products and the collection process of the bank and in the same time unlimited opportunities for application of analytical and aggregated approach over a wide range dataflow.
- Takes part in testing of different problem loans management processes through different approaches as well as data preparation, follow up of the data-flow throughout the process, analysis and presentation of the results and support the decision making.
- Performing different types of data analysis on the data models applied, identifying significant indicators and variables which could be utilized for improvement of the process efficiency.
- Preliminary analysis and maintenance of data verification rules for consistency and logical relations, for compliance with the business requirements and rules as well as for technical quality.
- Broad understanding of business processes and rules.
- Initiating and taking part in improvement of the data quality and data scope related to the management of overdue and non-performing loans.
- Taking part in regular and adhoc reporting, data extraction and analysis.
- Participation in projects for new implementations and improvements.
You are the best candidate if you have:
- University degree
- Professional experience in understanding and analysis of business processes.
- Professional experience in analysis of results from different data models in one process and customer analytics as well as presenting results in a structured and focused manner.
- Experience in PL SQL / MS SQL, MS Excel is a must.
- Experience in SPSS/SAS is an advantage.Experience with CRM data management is an advantage.
- Knowledge and work background in the area of databases/ relational databases and the processes related to their management.
- Ability to analyze big database structures and system processes as data sources, as well as strategical vision for development of effectively structured databases and the relations between them.
- Abilities and mindset towards optimization of the timing for data retrieval, describing methodologies used and structuring of the process applied.
- Advanced analytical skills and focused on details.
- Work level of English (B2 according to the EU language frame), necessary for routine communication, reading documents and presentations.
- Good prioritization skills and organizational skills to meet the deadlines. Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills, proactive, team-player.
What we offer to you:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of Bulgaria’s leading banks;
- Food vouchers in the amount of 200 BGN per month;
- 25 paid holiday leave;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Favorable conditions for housing and mortgage lending, as well as for bank products and services;
- Preferences for bank products and services;
- Annual bonus scheme depending on the achieved results;
- Preferential conditions for Multisport / CoolFit card;
- Great location – in the heart of Sofia’s city center;
- Discounts in various companies;
- Professional trainings for specific knowledge and skills (Data Academy, Leadership Academy, IT Academy etc);
- Refer a Friend Bonus.
If this position corresponds to your professional interests and skills, we would be glad to review your application.