DSK Bank is part of OTP Group – one of the leading banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe.
As a leading financial institution in the Bulgarian banking sector DSK Bank offers great opportunities for pro-active and motivated people to work and develop in an international institution striving to constantly improve and implement the best practices in each sphere of its activities.
We are looking for talent, that will become part of this great team.
Head of Accounting methodology department
- Develop and maintain an internal accounting methodology and technology related to functional structural model of accounting and control in the Bank; as well as with the products and services offered by the Bank.
- Define the business requirements to the main bank system and different applications in automation of accounting operations on banking products and services.
- Drawing-up and update of accounting schemes and parameters of new and existing banking products and services.
- Participate in projects and acceptance tests for certifying the accounting results and implementation verification, in compliance with accounting standards and DSK Bank accounting policy.
- Provide methodological assistance to the branch network and operational units in Head Office for the implementation of internal regulations related to the accounting.
- Creation and implementation of accounting, internal, normative documents.
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- Master’s degree in economics or accounting.
- Minimum 5 years professional accounting experience in financial/bank industry.
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and IAS
- Knowledge in Bulgarian bank and tax law
- Additional professional qualification in the field of finance and accounting is an advantage – ACCA, CIMA, CFA
- Fluency in English
- Good theology and computer knowledge
- Ability to effectively lead the team and work processes
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Team player person able to work in dynamic environment and to handle both ad-hoc and repetitive tasks and/or management requests .
- Strong problem-solving attitude
- Result orientation and entrepreneurship mindset, governed by proactiveness and initiative
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What we offer to you:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of Bulgaria’s leading banks;
- Food vouchers in the amount of 200 BGN per month;
- 25 paid holiday leave;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Favorable conditions for housing and mortgage lending, as well as for bank products and services;
- Preferences for bank products and services;
- Annual bonus scheme depending on the achieved results;
- Preferential conditions for Multisport / CoolFit card;
- Great location – in the heart of Sofia’s city center;
- Discounts in various companies;
- Professional trainings for specific knowledge and skills (Data Academy, Leadership Academy, IT Academy etc);
- Refer a Friend Bonus.
If you are challenged by this opportunity, we would be glad to review your application in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.