At Astrea Recruitment, we are committed to transforming the challenges of finding a new job into an inspiring path of change and support. With pride, we can say that we have been among the best in the recruitment field for 16 years. We believe that we can change people's lives by helping them become the best version of themselves. We participate in the development of many Bulgarian and international companies, helping them find the right people and solutions for their business. Our network of satisfied candidates and clients continues to grow, remaining our greatest pride and motivation.
For one of our clients – a leading company in the online entertainment field. We are on a search for seasoned, resourceful and innovative people for the role of Recruitment Specialist with Turkish and English.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with hiring teams and employing innovative sourcing strategies;
- Build a strong candidate network through proactive research and relationship management;
- Coordinate with external agencies for recruitment support;
- Represent the company positively to potential candidates;
- Assist in the entire interview process, from job descriptions to offer negotiations;
- Regularly meet with hiring managers to discuss staffing needs and provide updates;
- Stay informed about industry trends and contribute insights into the competitive landscape.
- Fluent in English, with knowledge of Turkish as a significant advantage;
- Proven recruiting background (internal or external) and experience in high-volume or fast- paced recruitment;
- Successful track record in candidate generation and assessment;
- Proficient in internet research, specifically LinkedIn Recruiter;
- Familiarity with ATS, especially Jobvite, is desired
- Previous experience in a Product organization is advantageous.
Our client offers:
- Attractive salary and a chance to further develop and build a long-lasting career;
- Detailed onboarding and various opportunities;
- A chance to work with talented people and form strong bonds with other skilled professionals;
- Health insurance (with dental and eye care included) and multisport card;
- Great office location and fully-covered public transport card expenses.
If you feel excited and confident that you're the perfect fit, we encourage you to take the next step. Kindly share your detailed resume in English when you get a chance. (and don't forget to include the reference number N_VM_RSTE).
Rest assured that we will reach out promptly to the candidates whose profiles closely match our requirements. Your privacy is of utmost importance to us, and all your information is safeguarded in compliance with the regulations of the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data (Astrea Recruitment, reg. No 1809).