About the position
The HR Specialist is responsible for providing administrative support to the HR department and People Services. This includes variety of tasks, such as maintaining personnel records, supporting onboarding initiatives by collecting paperwork and improves efficiency of the service center and transaction processes. The HR Specialist plays a key role in ensuring compliance with all relevant employment laws and regulations.
- Daily assistance of all HR administration processes in scope of HR processes (printing documents, collecting signatures, scan documents, physically assist employees with filling in declarations and other documents connected to HR administration, compile, and update employee records, etc.)
- Daily assistance on collecting document, maintain employee personal file
- Support in maintenance of local HR System
- Communication and cooperation with People Services (AskHR and Payroll) and HR Team
- Working with the ticketing system
- All other HR related topics necessary to ensure smooth process flow
- Relevant university degree (completed or still ongoing) would be preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in administration and organization activities would be preferred
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well with others – team collaboration
- Very good computer skills
- Good level in English- both verbal and written
- Knowledge of labor laws would be preferred
- Dynamic and challenging work environment in one of the world leading pharmaceutical company and the biggest pharmaceutical company in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration and annual bonus bound with performance
- Additional healthcare insurance and additional fixed and flexible benefits
*Teva Pharmaceuticals is one of the world's largest generic pharmaceutical companies and has the richest portfolio in the generics industry - over 1840 medicinal products. Teva in Bulgaria (known as Actavis until the end of 2020) is the largest pharmaceutical company in the country in terms of number of employees (nearly 1,700), production capacity, and sales in packaging. The products of Teva's plants in Dupnitsa and Troyan are distributed to over 70 countries worldwide.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please send us your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All documents will be treated with strict confidentiality and in compliance with the GDPR.*