DSK Bank is one of the leading banks in Bulgaria, with a great IT team of more than 250 IT talents, experiencing professional growth and development every day. In 2020 DSK Bank finalized the biggest merger in Bulgaria by integration with Expressbank on 1 May. Now we are the biggest and fastest growing player on the bank market, and we are focused on digitalization and business growth and our new service vision towards the clients. At DSK Bank we are creating a digital center, IT company within the company. This will help us reach our goals, be flexible and fast, work in agile mode and help our projects and staff grow rapidly.
Currently we are looking for an ambitious and proactive person to support our IT team as a:
Business Analyst CBS
- Dive headfirst into the new system, gaining a profound understanding of its capabilities, parametrization, and integration options. Your expertise will be pivotal in ensuring the system's seamless operation across multiple domains.
- Collaborate closely with professional experts to gather, analyze, and meticulously document Business Requirements. Your ability to communicate effectively with experts will be vital in comprehending and articulating the precise needs of the business.
- As a Process Analyst, you'll be responsible for dissecting end-to-end business processes, systems, and tools. Identify bottlenecks, redundancies, and opportunities for process enhancements to drive efficiency.
- Collaborate closely with Business SMEs and IT System Analysts to consolidate and specify business requirements, ensuring clarity and alignment with organizational objectives.
- Actively participate in vendor training sessions to gain a holistic understanding of the system. While you won't be expected to delve into coding or databases, a fundamental grasp of technology is essential for effective communication and collaboration with the vendor.
You are the ideal candidate, if you have:
- A minimum of 5+ years of hands-on experience in business analysis. Your prior experience will be instrumental in effectively fulfilling this role.
- Possess "basic" knowledge of technology concepts (coding, databases) and technological possibilities. While not expected to perform programming, you should understand how technology aligns with business objectives.
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to recognize and adapt system functionality implemented for certain markets to meet the needs of other markets, regardless of the client segment.
- Proficiency in English (business level) is a mandatory requirement.
What we offer to you:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of Bulgaria’s leading banks;
- Food vouchers in the amount of 200 BGN per month;
- 25 paid holiday leave;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Favorable conditions for housing and mortgage lending, as well as for bank products and services;
- Preferences for bank products and services;
- Annual bonus scheme depending on the achieved results;
- Preferential conditions for Multisport / CoolFit card;
- Great location – in the heart of Sofia’s city center;
- Discounts in various companies;
- Professional trainings for specific knowledge and skills (Data Academy, Leadership Academy, IT Academy etc);
- Refer a Friend Bonus.
If you are challenged by this opportunity, we would be glad to receive your application.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.