DSK Bank is one of the leading banks in Bulgaria, with a great IT team of more than 250 IT talents, experiencing professional growth and development every day. In 2020 DSK Bank finalized the biggest merger in Bulgaria by integration with Expressbank on 1 May. Now we are the biggest and fastest growing player on the bank market, and we are focused on digitalization and business growth and our new service vision towards the clients. At DSK Bank we are creating a digital center, IT company within the company. This will help us reach our goals, be flexible and fast, work in agile mode and help our projects and staff grow rapidly.
Currently we are looking for an ambitious and proactive person to support our IT team as a: Demand Manager.
- Acts as single point of contact for initiatives related to changes in information systems in the Bank or implementation of new ones
- Supports the process for business need identification and all related activities for its formalization
- Follows changes in the business processes on regular basis and supports the business owners to formalize the initiatives for their correct reflection in the systems and documentation
- Coordinates the processes for forming and analysis of the business requests related to changes in the IT systems
- Participates in the processes for execution of architecture design for projects and changes
- Coordinates the process for effort estimation of internal resources and vendors for changes in the IT systems
- Participates in the process for prioritization of business initiatives
- Leads initiation phase of projects and supports the business owner for preparation of materials for Validation of project
- Manages the process (end-to -end) for realization of Small/Typical/Operative tasks
- Manages relations with vendors and organizes regular review and prioritization of pipeline of vendor for which is assigned to, in cooperation with vendor management team and business owners
- Ensures proper reporting to management and PMO on dedicated topics
You are the ideal candidate, if you have:
- Relevant University degree – technical/business/finance or other related field;
- Analytical skills, innovative thinking, project approach;
- Presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to effectively organize the work process and meet deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bulgarian;
What we offer to you:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of Bulgaria’s leading banks;
- Food vouchers in the amount of 200 BGN per month;
- 25 paid holiday leave;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Favorable conditions for housing and mortgage lending, as well as for bank products and services;
- Preferences for bank products and services;
- Annual bonus scheme depending on the achieved results;
- Preferential conditions for Multisport / CoolFit card;
- Great location – in the heart of Sofia’s city center;
- Discounts in various companies;
- Professional trainings for specific knowledge and skills (Data Academy, Leadership Academy, IT Academy etc);
- Refer a Friend Bonus.
If you are challenged by this opportunity, we would be glad to receive your application.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.