DSK Bank is part of OTP Group – one of the leading banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe. Our amazing company is following an ambitious journey, which requires bright and motivated people to build its successful future. This position is a fantastic opportunity for a professional to create value and develop within one of the largest banks in Bulgaria.
The specific position, which we are looking for is: IT Processes and Coordination
- Regular review and update of Disaster recovery processes and procedures;
- Regular review and update of ITIL processes and procedures;
- Organize regular Risk assessment and coordinate preparation of regular and ad-hoc calls and requests of regulator Coordination of Audit topics for IT;
- Coordinate activities to align cyber resilience processes together with Information security;
- Prepare and organize maintaining of up to date documentation together with all IT teams;
- Coordinate root cause analysis of Major and Main incidents in IT systems.
- University degree in Computer science or relevant.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Knowledge and expertise in ITIL processes and disaster recovery processes.
- Knowledge of rules and regulations applicable to IT.
- Analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Good level of English.
What we offer to you:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of Bulgaria’s leading banks.
- Food vouchers in the amount of 200 BGN per month.
- 25 paid holiday leave.
- Additional Health Insurance.
- Favorable conditions for housing and mortgage lending, as well as for bank products and services.
- Preferences for bank products and services.
- Annual bonus scheme depending on the achieved results.
- Preferential conditions for Multisport / CoolFit card.
- Great location – in the heart of Sofia’s city center.
- Discounts in various companies.
- Professional trainings for specific knowledge and skills (Data Academy, Leadership Academy, IT Academy etc.)
- Refer a Friend Bonus.