Our new client is the largest construction equipment manufacturer in the world. Over the last century they have helped to improve the lives of people all over the world with their products. Their new digital solution products and services are created to support the next generation of customers and business and to provide an innovative solution approach to complex issues. We are looking for motivated and technical oriented E-commerce Consultant - Construction Equipment to join our new team and help us deliver exceptional customer experience and provide effective problem-solving solutions to our clients.
The position is on-site from our office in Sofia.
So, what’s the role all about?
- Act as a first point of contact for customer product-related inquiries via phone, email, chat and other communication channels
- Provide prompt and accurate responses
- Diagnose and troubleshoot equipment issues by gathering information from customers and utilizing available resources such as manuals and databases
- Follow company policy and guidelines for handling customer interactions
- Provide great customer experience by demonstrating active listening, empathy and positive attitude towards customers
- Document and track all cases and customer information
You are the one we’re looking for if you have:
- Fluency in English and German both written and verbal
- Minimum 2 years of experience in e-commerce and/or customer support role is a must
- Minimum 6 months of experience in technical support or related role
- Patience, empathy, and a customer-centric approach to handling customer inquiries
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with great active listening skills
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills to identify root causes and provide adequate solutions
- Strong computer skills and proficiency using CRM software’s, ticketing systems and other customer support tools
- Team player with great attitude with the ability to work independently
- Flexibility to work in shifts and bank holidays which will be compensated according the country’s policy
- Good knowledge of heavy machinery and construction equipment
What can you expect from us:
- Fulltime role with standard working hours Monday – Friday
- Competitive salary with monthly performance-based bonuses
- Convenient office location, close to bus stations and the metro / Work from any place in the country
- Comprehensive initial training and onboarding (fully paid by us)
- Continuous training and upskilling programs through Concentrix University
- Professional Development and Career Navigation programs to map out the steps in your desired development
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives
- Relocation support if needed (accommodation and travel expenses)
- Part of the additional benefits are Health and Life Insurance, Multisport card, Transport allowance, Bonus for important life events, Additional paid leave for education, Corporate discounts, Company events and many more!
With 280,000 colleagues all over the world, we specialise in creating exceptional customer experiences and driving digital transformation for some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
We’re fanatical about our diverse and passionate people all across the world. We embrace all our different cultures, individualities, and personalities because we recognise that all our differences make us stronger together. Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer, and we process applicants without regard to disability, race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic.
We show our colleagues how important they are by showering them with perks, like a culture of belonging; clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and peers; and more! (Like, lots more.)