As a member of the large family of DSK Bank, you are part of one of the largest banking groups in Bulgaria, which plays an important role in the creation and maintenance of client relations with the leading companies in the country, as well as with several million individual clients.
Because we believe that the most valuable resource of DSK Bank are people, and because we support and promote the career growth of all employees, we would like to draw your attention to: Software Asset Manager
Your responsibilities include:
- Define strategy and produce effective license positions, risk and forecast positions for major DSK software vendors;
- Lead engagement with technology teams to turn asset trends, asset performance and asset requirements into decision aiding data for contract managers at renewal or true up events;
- Define and implement a centralized database for managed software vendors;
- Define and deploy new SAM processes across a continually shifting estate involving multiple IT teams and platforms;
- Lead strategic approach for risk management and license optimization – define and own the risk management process: identify and assist business owners with managing software contract risks, report non-compliance. Provide risk mitigation recommendations and drive risks mitigations;
- Lead a continuous improvement approach to running SAM activity in DSK – identify software cost optimization opportunities and lead the projects to achieve software savings, working closely with stakeholders;
- Drive the compliant use of DSK's software contracts through educating colleagues, enforcing policies, and monitoring adherence to processes;
- Work with procurement, finance and legal on contract renewals and new purchases.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in engineering, computer science, finance or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years working in an Software Asset Management role or related;
- Strong experience and background in Software Asset Management disciplines and ITIL;
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with IT asset management tools, Remedy / ServiceNow and CMDB;
- Expertise in end-to-end SAM ownership for vendors such as IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, SAS;
- Experience of license modelling in datacenter, virtualized, cloud and end user environments;
- Expert communicator with a track record of operating, partnering with and influencing business stakeholders and ability to translate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced organizational transformation and able to navigate and champion change across organizational complexity.
- Excellent organizational skills: detail-oriented, thorough, dependable, and trustworthy, with a positive attitude.
What we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of Bulgaria’s leading banks;
- Food vouchers in the amount of 200 BGN per month;
- 25 paid holiday leave;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Favorable conditions for housing and mortgage lending, as well as for bank products and services;
- Preferences for bank products and services;
- Annual bonus scheme depending on the achieved results;
- Preferential conditions for Multisport / CoolFit card;
- Great location – in the heart of Sofia’s city center;
- Discounts in various companies;
- Professional trainings for specific knowledge and skills (Data Academy, Leadership Academy, IT Academy etc);
- Refer a Friend Bonus.
If you are challenged by this opportunity, we would be glad to receive your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.