Each year our client helps thousands of companies in over 60 markets to better manage their travel programs by providing modern solutions and exceptional service.
Do you have experience in the travel industry? Join one of the world’s leading Business Travel organizations!
Your typical day: You will deliver high-touch customer care to business travelers embarking on worldwide travel, finding solutions for flight, hotels, train-travel and beyond before and during their business trips. Your help will ensure they fly with ease, arrive fresh for meetings and get back home on time for their family and friends.
What you need to have is:
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills, along with active listening.
- Fluency in Dutch, both written and verbal
- Working level of English
- Work experience in the travel, airline, hospitality or similar industry is an advantage
- Work experience in a customer experience center is an advantage
- Good typing and computer skills (MS Office applications)
- Be organized, have decision-making and analytical skills
- Team player with a great attitude
- High school education
What can you expect from us:
- Fulltime role with working shifts between 9:00 and 20:00 Monday - Friday
- Competitive salary with monthly performance-based bonuses
- Convenient office location, close to bus stations and the metro
- Comprehensive initial training and onboarding (fully paid by us)
- Continuous training and upskilling programs through Concentrix University
- Professional Development and Career Navigation programs to map out the steps in your desired development
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives
- Relocation support if needed (accommodation and travel expenses)
- Part of the additional benefits are Health and Life Insurance, Multisport card, Transport allowance, Bonus for important life events, Additional paid leave for education, Corporate discounts, Company events and many more!
About us: With 280,000 colleagues all over the world, we specialize in creating exceptional customer experiences and driving digital transformation for some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
We’re fanatical about our diverse and passionate people all across the world. We embrace all our different cultures, individualities, and personalities because we recognize that all our differences make us stronger together. Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer, and we process applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic.
We show our colleagues how important they are by showering them with perks, like a culture of belonging; clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and peers; and more! (Like, lots more.)