We are growing!
Our brand-new client is e-commerce company that offers water purification products, filter pitchers and related accessories.
Each year our client helps thousands of people by providing water purification and filtration solutions, ensuring safe and clean drinking water.
Your typical day: As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will be answering queries by clarifying the customers’ requests via phone, e-mail and social media.
Typical cases would include delivery issues, questions about product and content, reimbursement and refund, payment methods.
It is a dynamic role that requires adaptability and a customer-oriented mindset to ensure that every customer interaction leaves a positive impression.
What you need to have is:
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in Dutch, both written and verbal
- Advanced knowledge of English, both written and verbal
- Work experience in a customer experience center is an advantage
- Good typing and computer skills (MS Office applications)
- Be organized, have decision-making and analytical skills
- Team player with a great attitude
- High school education
What can you expect from us:
- Fulltime role with standard working hours Monday – Friday from 10:00-19:00
- Competitive salary with monthly performance-based bonuses
- Convenient office location, close to bus stations and the metro
- Comprehensive initial training and onboarding (fully paid by us)
- Continuous training and upskilling programs through Concentrix University
- Professional Development and Career Navigation programs to map out the steps in your desired development
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives
- Relocation support if needed (accommodation and travel expenses)
- Part of the additional benefits are Health and Life Insurance, Multisport card, Transport allowance, Bonus for important life events, Additional paid leave for education, Corporate discounts, Company events and many more!
About us: With 280,000 colleagues all over the world, we specialize in creating exceptional customer experiences and driving digital transformation for some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
We’re fanatical about our diverse and passionate people all across the world. We embrace all our different cultures, individualities, and personalities because we recognise that all our differences make us stronger together. Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer, and we process applicants without regard to disability, race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic.
We show our colleagues how important they are by showering them with perks, like a culture of belonging; clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and peers; and more! (Like, lots more.)