We are glad to announce a great new opportunity for a Retention specialist, providing services for a multinational software company.
As a Retention specialist with French, you will play a critical role in maintaining a stable and satisfied customer base, contributing to the long-term success and sustainability of the business.
Your typical day: As a Retention Specialist, you will be working with customers who encounter difficulties in subscription renewals based on payments. You will identify reasons for payment issues and overcome basic objections to retain the customer. For example, features, payment related queries and payment related troubleshooting. You will handle customer requests and resolve customer issues during the first contact as often as possible. You will follow all existing and new processes to serve the customer, increasing customer experience and driving efficiency.
- Fluency in French, both written and verbal
- Advanced knowledge of English, both written and verbal
- Strong communication, interpersonal and client relationship management skills
- Experience in working with CRM platforms will be considered as an advantage
- Good typing and computer skills (MS Office applications)
- Team player with a great attitude
- High school education
What can you expect from us:
- Fulltime role with standard working hours Monday – Friday from 10:00-19:00
- Competitive salary with monthly performance-based bonuses
- Convenient office location, close to bus stations and the metro
- Comprehensive initial training and onboarding (fully paid by us)
- Continuous training and upskilling programs through Concentrix University
- Professional Development and Career Navigation programs to map out the steps in your desired development
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives
- Relocation support if needed (accommodation and travel expenses)
- Part of the additional benefits are Health and Life Insurance, Multisport card, Transport allowance, Bonus for important life events, Additional paid leave for education, Corporate discounts, Company events and many more!
About us: With 280,000 colleagues all over the world, we specialize in creating exceptional customer experiences and driving digital transformation for some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
We’re fanatical about our diverse and passionate people all across the world. We embrace all our different cultures, individualities, and personalities because we recognize that all our differences make us stronger together. Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer, and we process applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic.
We show our colleagues how important they are by showering them with perks, like a culture of belonging; clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and peers; and more! (Like, lots more.)