Vivacom, a member of United Group, is a leader in providing high-tech telecommunication services of a new generation - mobile and fixed voice services; high speed broadband internet access through fiber optic, copper and satellite infrastructure; data transmission services via the mobile and fixed networks; and individual telecommunication solutions tailor-made for the client
What you’ll be doing…
You will be part of enterprise architecture team and will be working on strategic programs that drive the enterprise business. As an Enterprise Solutions Architect you will engage with senior level stockholders from various departments within the business and IT and drive architectural direction on business challenges presented. You will develop an architecture that fits with our long-term strategy and goals. Additionally, you will participate in the projects through the whole software development life cycle ensuring the solution implementation achieves the stated business benefits.
- Partner with Business analysts and key business stakeholders to understand the business needs.
- Work with the delivery teams to ensure that developed solution meets target architecture.
- Provide thought leadership in IT department.
- Design and implement solutions that are in line with architectural patterns and standards or work with vendor architects to ensure adherence.
- Manages end to end the process - from conception, through delivery, into production of solution architectures.
- Validates designs produced by external vendors.
- Aligns IT strategy and planning with the company’s business goals and objectives.
- Provides technical advice for enterprise integration strategy, road map, governance and using best practices including software integration and security.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on adoption of third-party software, services, and standards.
The role is accountable for…
- Alignment the solutions to Architectural principles, standard and patterns
- The level of reuse of the existing technology and services across VIVACOM Systems
- Keeping the architecture knowledge repository of VIVACOM up to date.
What you will need…
- Bachelor's or ideally a Master’ s degree in Computer Science/Telecommunications
- 10 years of working experience, whereof at least 3 years of IT Architecture or design experience
- Understanding of TOGAF or another Architectural framework and how to practically leverage them.
- Understanding of security principles and how to apply it to customer facing applications.
- Understanding of an Object-oriented programming principles.
- Experience in integration of SaaS solutions into enterprise ecosystem and enterprise integration platforms.
- Practical experience with UML or other modeling languages.
- Hands-on experience with REST and SOAP services (XML, WSDL, XSLT, JSON)
- Experience with both Agile and waterfall delivery methodology.
- Working with multilingual distributed team, with in-house and external delivery resources.
Will be asset if you have…
- Knowledge of process transformation Business Process Management (BPM), and NGOSS (eTOM, SID, TAM)
- Documentation skills – PowerPoint, Visio
- Proven record of strong communication and negotiation skills
We guarantee you:
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from office, remote or hybrid
- 23 days paid annual leave + 1 additional for your birthday
- Attractive remuneration package and annual bonuses based on performance
- Career development and trainings
- A great working environment and supportive team that allows you to grow
- Working on international projects and knowledge transfer with the other members of UG group
- Food vouchers
- Additional health insurance package – luxury package
- Sport cards co-financed by the company
- Special employee discounts for company products and services
How to apply
Interested candidates please press the button „Кандидатствай" to send a CV for the position not later than 23th of February 2024.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
The provision of personal data enclosed in the application documents is voluntary and will be used solely for the purposes of evaluating your job application. Vivacom Bulgaria shall not disclose personal data to third parties unless such disclosure is required under the law.