We at Vivacom believe that success starts with motivation and willingness for development. Our mission has always been to offer our clients the best conditions and satisfy all their needs. As part of United Group, we successfully enlarged the rich portfolio of products and services, including the revolutionary for the Bulgarian market interactive platform EON, which launched a new era in television.
As Content Manager, you will have a key role in crafting content for the social media platforms of Vivacom. We are looking for a colleague who expresses creativity through visual and textual content, capable of conveying dynamic telecommunications concepts in a creative and engaging manner. Your role will be crucial in creating innovative and compelling social media content that attracts and engages the Gen Z audience.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Develop content strategy aligned with brand strategy across all SoMe platforms considering and adapting it to their “native” style
- Implement content strategy by leading the team for full-scale creative production and placement of all kinds of creative pieces across SoMe
- Owning the TOPICs of the content of each of our core product groups and ensuring delivery of interesting & engaging content in off and in-campaign periods
- Organizes the editorial calendar with the Campaign Team & Digital Performance team to shape the best flow of stories according to the priority and profile of each SoMe
- Shaping and guarding Brand Tone-of-Voice in each media in order to drive organic reach, engagement, and relevance for Gen Z audience
- Follows the latest trends and implements them consistently in our execution
- Collaborating with the digital performance team to leverage the best of our online presence across Paid, own Social media channels
- To lead a team of SoMe camping specialists, Video and Graphic designers to build a coherent and consistent brand image
- Searching and implementing best practices and “tools” to further boost both quantity, quality, and speed of content piece production and placement
- Competitors and TelCo content monitoring in order to gain a better understanding of “the general pool of topics” and what would both differentiate and make us more relevant
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter, Editor, or similar role
- A portfolio in a Content Manager role or a similar position
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with careful attention to detail
- Proficiency in content management systems and social media platforms
- Strong analytical skills for monitoring and reporting on content performance
- Creativity and the ability to generate new and engaging content ideas
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for social media and a deep understanding of the target Gen Z audience
- Experience in creating viral content is considered a plus
WE GUARANTEE YOU:
- Friendly and team atmosphere
- Hybrid working with flexible start and end of the day
- Fixed monthly salary with an option for an annual bonus
- Many benefits as food vouchers, voucher for mobile device, free SIM card, preferential prices for all Vivacom services and devices, Co-financing of sport card, Luxury package health insurance for you and your family
- 23 days paid annual leave + 1 additional for your birthday
- Commercial discounts in over 100 of our partners’ services and products throughout the country - hotels, shops, restaurants, banks, auto services, and much more
HOW TO APPLY:
If you recognize yourself in our proposal and want to continue your development in the successful Vivacom team, press the "Кандидатвай" button to attach a CV for the position, no later than the 8th of February 2024.
Only approved candidates will be invited for an interview.
The provision of personal data enclosed in the application documents is voluntary and will be used solely for the purposes of evaluating your job application. Vivacom Bulgaria shall not disclose personal data to third parties unless such disclosure is required under the law.