At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our newly established Regional Shared Service Center (RSS) is built to provide outstanding services to entire EY operations across the CESA region (29 countries), enabling them to deliver on their corporate strategy, achieve cost and performance efficiencies, help streamline regional and global functions and identify and capture growth opportunities for the future.
We are currently seeking to hire Senior Graphic Designer.
As a Senior Graphic Designer you will:
- Serve as an internal Graphic Designer for EY and work in alignment with EY’s brand identity and guidelines
- Develop innovative and impactful design concepts from scratch aligned with project goals and target audiences
- Lead art direction for photo/video shoots, push creative boundaries, and explore innovative design concepts that differentiate the brand in the market
- Handle advanced design projects, such as flagship branding campaigns, product launches, and major marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to gather design requirements, understand objectives, and present design concepts effectively
- Coordinate with external agencies if/when necessary, ensuring they align with the project's creative vision and EY guidelines
- Work on both small- and large-scale projects
- Serve as a brand guardian – ensure that EY style guide is applied in all productions
Skills and attributes for success:
- Software proficiency in Adobe CC - Adobe Photoshop (excellent), Adobe Illustrator (excellent), Adobe InDesign (excellent), Adobe After Effects / Premiere Pro (excellent)
- English proficiency
- Basic to medium level skills in video editing – the ability to conceptualize, produce, and edit engaging video content
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Collaborative and creative self-starter with excellent communication skills and the ability to meet deadlines
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Education in the field of graphic design
- Experience in a larger company
What we offer:
- Work with a bright, friendly and energetic team in multicultural environment
- Excellent opportunities for career growth, developing personal and business skills by working in a dynamic worldwide network of first-class professionals
- Learning and development programs and on-the-job training
- Transformative leadership
- Competitive benefits package (Sports, Health, Social events)
- Performance based remuneration
Why choose us?
- Because of the team – EY people are bright, friendly and energetic
- Because of the company – EY is a very well recognized and proven international and local brand in the field of professional services
- Because of YOU – You will develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies, as well as through our extensive learning and development programs.
Please apply by sending a CV and a link to your portfolio