*Please note that the position is based in Sofia and we offer relocation assistance to our candidates who are based in other cities in Bulgaria.
Our office TELUS Tower with a lovely view to Vitosha mountain offers variety of benefits for it's employees, such as top location, personal gym, relax and gaming areas.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? If your answer is YES - join the leader of the CX (Customer Experience) sector TELUS International Bulgaria!
As a Customer Support Analyst in a Fintech Account with Norwegian and English you will be a part of a great team and all together will:
- Provide solutions to questions/inquiries encountered in money transfer transactions or forward the issue to the relevant units
- Provide timely reply and accurate information on the client's request
- Assist customers through multiple channels, including phone, email, and chat
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
As a candidate, you do not need to have experience in a similar role but you should be fluent in Norwegian and English - C1/B2-equivalent.
- Relocation assistance to Sofia for candidates who are based in other cities in Bulgaria
- Fully paid training
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Additional health insurance
- 50+ benefits and services to choose from
- Positive international working environment
- Support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses
We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their future growth, and encourage fun and team-building projects!
Does it sound like the perfect job for you? Apply now!
About us: TELUS International Bulgaria is a publicly traded company (NYSE & TSX: TIXT) and is the largest employer in the CX (Customer Experience) industry in the country with over 4,200 team members. The company provides a broad portfolio of services - designing, building, and delivering next-generation digital services, AI solutions, customer experience, and much more. The company's primary focus is strict adherence to all our clients' procedures and practices. We are an independent outsourcing services provider and do not function as a local representation of our partners.