The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organizations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy.
Currently, for a project of one of our trusted clients – one of the largest FMCG companies, we are looking for IT Risk Analyst to join their international team of professionals.
The primary focus of this role is to manage and maintain SOC and ISO reports of our client’s IT suppliers and vendors.
• Help our teams to manage and maintain SOC and ISO reports of IT suppliers
• Support IT cyber security team in vendor risk assessments and due diligence reviews
• Monitor and track vendor risk remediation activities
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure vendor risk management processes are aligned with business objectives
• Professional experience in risk management, IT audit or related field
• Understanding of SOC and ISO standards
• Experience in conducting vendor risk assessments and due diligence reviews
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
What you can expect from us:
• Be part of one of the giants in the FMCG field with opportunity to interact with colleagues from all around the globe
• Participate in a dynamic product/solution lifecycle and keep all in one head: strategic, business, technical focus, customer experience
• Opportunity for a professional growth
• Remote or hybrid type of work
• If you decide to visit us at the office – various perks will be waiting for you
Would you like to become part of a company with more than 30k employees all around the globe that fosters belonging and inclusivity? Then look no further - send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1814 from 08.12.2014