Are you a natural problem solver? Do you have an interest in different technologies and IT? Do you think you can deliver exceptional customer service? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are looking to add to our team of technical support specialists.
As a support engineer, your role will be to provide phone and email-based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction. Supported by our quality assurance team, subject matter experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver exceptional customer service.
What we’re looking for:
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English and French (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- Act as the primary technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management;
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with colleagues from other teams as needed to resolve customer problems;
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed;
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved;
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed;
- Superior researching, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Passions for technology and learning;
- Prior customer service or support experience required;
You will get to enjoy:
- Stable job and career development opportunities (training and certification);
- Fully paid training;
- Full-time job;
- Attractive performance incentives;
- Additional health insurance incl. Dental insurance;
- Special discounts and benefits (food vouchers, Multisport card etc.);
- Employee referral program.