At DSK Bank, we constantly strive to provide the best experience to our customers by offering them innovative digital solutions and excellent service in our offices.
All this would not be possible without a strong team, so our most valuable asset remains the people who work at DSK Bank. We will continue to seek and develop their talent and expertise, because this is the team that distinguishes us.
At DSK Bank we are creating a digital center, an IT company within the company.
This will help us reach our goals, be flexible and fast, work in agile mode and help our projects and staff grow rapidly.
Our principles are:
- I work with a focus on the client.
- I have an ownership mindset.
- I am agile – I achieve quick results with small teams.
- I communicate the truth in an open and transparent way.
What makes us different:
- Super interesting new projects with no legacy code
- IT Academy
- Use of the latest platform for mobile banking
- Agile environment
- Flexible working time & home office option
Unique banking service package – special loan interest for employees on housing and consumer loans
Currently we are looking for a seasoned professional for the position of Solution Architect.
- As a solution architect, you will assess customer needs and map customer requirements to reference objects (e.g. capability, process, building block);
- You will act as an interface between business and IT, planning non-functional requirements for the solution and how the architecture reflects them;
- You ensure the reuse of existing IT solutions, products and services;
- You plan and propose the products and services for the solution and determine their responsibilities;
- You will advise the company on the architecture of the solutions;
- You will create and steer documentation of application architecture.
- You are an IT solution design professional;
- You are experienced working as an IT solution architect with a background in cloud-based and micro-service architectures;
- Independent and solution-oriented way of working, a high level of analytical and problem-solving capability and experiences with agilе working methods;
- You are a team player and willing to interact daily with different kind of people across the organization.
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of Bulgaria’s leading banks;
- Food vouchers in the amount of 200 BGN per month;
- 25 paid holiday leave;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Favorable conditions for housing and mortgage lending, as well as for bank products and services;
- Preferences for bank products and services;
- Annual bonus scheme depending on the achieved results;
- Preferential conditions for Multisport / CoolFit card;
- Great location – in the heart of Sofia’s city center;
- Discounts in various companies;
- Professional trainings for specific knowledge and skills (Data Academy, Leadership Academy, IT Academy etc);
- Refer a Friend Bonus.
If you are challenged by this opportunity, we will be glad to review your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.