Salary range: 900 ( for Part Time) -1700 BGN GROSS
At Astrea Recruitment, we are committed to transforming the challenges of finding a new job into an inspiring path of change and support. With pride, we can say that we have been among the best in the recruitment field for 16 years. We believe that we can change people's lives by helping them become the best version of themselves. We participate in the development of many Bulgarian and international companies, helping them find the right people and solutions for their business. Our network of satisfied candidates and client people and solutions for their business. Our network of satisfied candidates and client's continues to grow, remaining our greatest pride and motivation.
For one of our clients – a global company operating in a variety of fields. We are on a lookout determined, flexible and organized people for the role of PTE Call Centre Agent with French, Polish, Italian, German or Finish and English.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering customers requests and offering correct solutions;
- Striving to provide a positive experience and ensuring customer happiness;
- Keeping accurate logs of each case for future reference;
- Maintaining knowledge of company’s services and products;
- Cooperating with other colleagues and functioning as a part of the team.
- Solid knowledge of French, Polish, Italian, German or Finish and good English skills;
- Team-player attitude and determination to provide a high-quality experience;
- Strong communication skills and a friendly and open approach;
- Organized, able to prioritize tasks and meet set deadlines;
- Flexible and able to adapt to different customer’s needs;
- Available to work on shifts and weekends.
Our client offers:
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package;
- Provided initial training with various learning programs available or all employees;
- Opportunity to grow and further develop your career;
- Flexible working time, organized in shifts (4h or 6h shifts available);
- Additional bonuses based on performance and annual paid leave.
If you feel excited and confident that you're the perfect fit, we encourage you to take the next step. Kindly share your detailed resume in English when you get a chance. (and don't forget to include the reference number SM_PCCAFPIGFE).
Rest assured that we will reach out promptly to the candidates whose profiles closely match our requirements. Your privacy is of utmost importance to us, and all your information is safeguarded in compliance with the regulations of the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data (Astrea Recruitment, reg. No 1809).