About MarketStar :
In everything we do, we believe in creating growth, for our clients, our employees, and our community. For the past 35+ years, we have been generating revenue for the most innovative tech companies across the globe through our outsourced B2B demand, sales, customer success, and revenue operations solutions. We are passionate about cultivating career advancements for our people, and support them through mentorship, leadership, and career-development programs. We provide service and support to our communities through the MarketStar Foundation.
Our exceptional team is the cornerstone of MarketStar's accomplishments. We are proud of our award-winning workplace culture and to be named a top employer in our industry. These achievements are a testament to our six core values, embraced by our 3,000+ employees worldwide. From our headquarters in Utah, USA, to our global offices in India, Ireland, Bulgaria, Mexico, the Philippines, and Australia, we all work together to drive innovation and success.
We are excited to have you apply to join our MarketStar team and can’t wait to discuss how we can help you find growth!
About the SDR:
MarketStar is looking for a Sales Development Representative to support our Intel team The Sales Development Representative is a key member of our sales team and will be working in partnership with our client to shape, build top of the funnel new business opportunities within the Software space.
You will find success through outbound prospecting, cold calling, social selling and email campaigns while working as part of the larger channel team.
Location: Bulgaria, remote
What Will You Do?
- Generate new business pipeline through outbound prospecting activities.
- Research and qualify prospects before engagement.
- Engage with prospects to create new sales opportunities.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Book meetings or calls between prospect and Account Executives.
- Report to management with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
- Identify trends in data and provide insights to internal stakeholders.
What Will You Need to Succeed?:
- High motivation with a winning mindset
- 1-2 years of sales experience in cold calling and generating new leads with a proven track record of success (preferably outbound B2B SaaS organization)
- Proficiency in English language (Additional languages are a plus!)
- Strong communication skills via phone, email & social platforms
- Highly organized with the ability to manage time efficiently
- Sales tools knowledge (Salesloft, Hubspot, Salesforce, Sales Nav) - an advantage
- Cloud Software knowledge a plus, specifically in Optimisation tools, AI Platforms, and CSP’s
What We Offer:
In our commitment to our “We Care” value, we believe in providing employees with valuable mental and physical well-being benefits including:
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly bonuses based on reached KPIs
- Remote or Hybrid work
- Additional Health Insurance
- Mental health program
- MultiSport card
- Access to our company library of 50+ hours of sales video trainings
- Work hardware