In everything we do, we believe in creating growth, for our clients, our employees, and our community. For the past 35+ years, we have been generating revenue for the most innovative tech companies across the globe through our outsourced B2B demand, sales, customer success, and revenue operations solutions. We are passionate about cultivating career advancements for our people, and support them through mentorship, leadership, and career-development programs. We provide service and support to our communities through the MarketStar Foundation.
Our exceptional team is the cornerstone of MarketStar's accomplishments. We are proud of our award-winning workplace culture and to be named a top employer in our industry. These achievements are a testament to our six core values, embraced by our 3,000+ employees worldwide. From our headquarters in Utah, USA, to our global offices in India, Ireland, Bulgaria, Mexico, the Philippines, and Australia, we all work together to drive innovation and success.
We are excited to have you apply to join our MarketStar team and can’t wait to discuss how we can help you find growth!
Location: Bulgaria, Remote
What will you do?
- Build relationships of influence with customers and work collaboratively with the Sales team to maintain and grow relationships
- Lead virtual engagements across various customer segments
- Identify upsell opportunities and effectively communicate these to customers and the sales team
- Troubleshoot and optimize strategic product usage to improve the customer experience
- Serve as the voice of the customer by proactively uncovering and communicating trends and insights to management.
- Manage customer profile information and update all activities in CRM system
What will you need to succeed?
- English language - C1 or higher
- 1 year of account management/customer success, B2B sales experience, or equivalent preferred. Ideal candidate has a strong customer focus and will be an advocate for their success.
- Project and task management experience preferred
- Effective and proactive verbal and written communication skills with all levels of stakeholders.
- Ability to present to audiences of all sizes with confidence, expertise, and persuasion.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Tech savvy with an affinity for innovative and emerging technology. Familiarity with CRM
What We Offer:
In our commitment to our “We Care” value, we believe in providing employees with valuable mental and physical well-being benefits including:
- Competitive base salary;
- Quarterly bonuses based on reached KPIs;
- Remote or Hybrid work;
- Access to our knowledge base and training;
- Access to our company library of sales video training 50+ hours;
- MultiSport card;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Work computer (Apple Macbook)