In everything we do, we believe in creating growth, for our clients, our employees, and our community. For the past 35+ years, we have been generating revenue for the most innovative tech companies across the globe through our outsourced B2B demand, sales, customer success, and revenue operations solutions. We are passionate about cultivating career advancements for our people, and support them through mentorship, leadership, and career-development programs. We provide service and support to our communities through the MarketStar Foundation.
Our exceptional team is the cornerstone of MarketStar's accomplishments. We are proud of our award-winning workplace culture and to be named a top employer in our industry. These achievements are a testament to our six core values, embraced by our 3,000+ employees worldwide. From our headquarters in Utah, USA, to our global offices in India, Ireland, Bulgaria, Mexico, the Philippines, and Australia, we all work together to drive innovation and success.
We are excited to have you apply to join our MarketStar team and can’t wait to discuss how we can help you find growth, as well as how you can make an impact by driving growth for your team.
Location: Bulgaria, remote
Working Hours: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
What Will You Do?
- Coordinate and manage various aspects of the onboarding process, including new hire orientation, onboarding checkpoints, and new hire events.
- Maintain a comprehensive library of onboarding content to ensure consistency and efficiency in the onboarding process.
- Develop strategies on how to best deliver onboarding content to new hires, ensuring engagement and understanding.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to enhance the onboarding experience through innovative and effective content delivery methods.
Point of Contact (POC) Relationship:
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with new hires, serving as the main point of contact during the onboarding process.
- Gather feedback and continuously improve the onboarding experience based on insights from new hires.
Global Talent Development Support:
- Assist the global Talent Development team in coordinating projects related to sales and leadership development programs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless execution of talent development initiatives.
- Bring 2-3 years of facilitation experience to the role, conducting engaging and informative training sessions.
- Demonstrate proficiency in guiding participants through various learning experiences.
Attention to Detail:
- Display a strong attention to detail in all aspects of talent development, ensuring accuracy and quality in content delivery and program coordination.
- Utilize project management skills to plan, organize, and execute talent development projects within established timelines.
- Monitor project progress and address any issues or obstacles that may arise during implementation.
What Will You Need To Succeed?
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- 2-3 years of experience in facilitation and training delivery.
- Proficiency in project management.
- Nice to have: Background in HR/Learning and Development (L&D).
- Nice to have: Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Nice to have: General knowledge of sales training programs.
What We Offer:
In our commitment to our “We Care” value, we believe in providing employees with valuable mental and physical well-being benefits including:
- Remote or Hybrid work
- Additional Health Insurance
- Mental health program
- MultiSport card
- Access to our company library of 50+ hours of sales video trainings
- Work computer