Are you passionate about customer service? Are you looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame? Do you want to gain global experience and move into an environment of IT support learning new technologies?
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for providing assistance to the queries of our clients, gathering information from our technical teams and sharing findings with them.
What we’re looking for:
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- You will provide client customer service support by effectively acting as a single point of contact to the customer whilst a technical team resolves critical system issues;
- Triage incident service request by Outbound phone calls, email or web portal as a point of contact;
- Identify and assign the incident to the appropriate severity level, category, priority, team, and engineer;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Minimum 1-year work-related experience in customer-relationships position or similar;
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- University degree.
What we offer:
- No overnight shifts;
- Continuous training programs;
- Career development opportunities;
- Additional health insurance incl. dental package;
- Food vouchers;
- Employee referral bonuses.