DSK Bank is part of OTP Group – one of the leading banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe. Our amazing company is following an ambitious journey, which requires bright and motivated people to build its successful future. This position is a fantastic opportunity for a professional to create value and develop within one of the largest banks in Bulgaria.
The specific position, which we are looking for is:
Senior Data Architect
- Design and implement high-level data architecture that integrates on-premise databases (Oracle) with cloud platforms (Azure), ensuring systems security and data flow optimization
- Collaborate with Business units, Advanced Analytics and AI, Data Infrastructure and Processing, Data Delivery, Data Governance and Cloud teams to align data architecture with business objectives
- Design and lead implementation of unified DSK data model
- Technical leadership on developing and maintaining scalable and reliable data solutions that support regulatory and operational reporting, data analysis, self-service reporting from business users, data mining and advanced analytics use cases
- Ensure compliance with information security and data protection standards.
- Lead the adoption of new technologies and practices in data architecture
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to team members
- Optimize data flow and collection for cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or a related field.
- Proven experience (minimum 5 years) in data architecture, preferably in the banking or financial sector
- Strong knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems, ETL and OLAP principles and products like Oracle, ODI, Oracle Business Intelligence
- Strong knowledge of cloud platforms - Azure, Databricks
- Experience with corporate-wide reporting solutions (PowerBI)
- Knowledge of streaming platforms (Kafka) and open-source tools for data management and orchestration
- Familiarity with machine learning methodologies and their integration into data architecture
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of Bulgaria’s leading banks;
- Food vouchers in the amount of 200 BGN per month;
- 25 paid holiday leave;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Favorable conditions for housing and mortgage lending, as well as for bank products and services;
- Preferences for bank products and services;
- Annual bonus scheme depending on the achieved results;
- Preferential conditions for Multisport / CoolFit card;
- Great location – in the heart of Sofia’s city center;
- Discounts in various companies;
- Internal academies;
- Refer a Friend Bonus.
If you are challenged by this opportunity, we would be glad to review your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.