talaint is a seasoned player in the realm of recruitment, seamlessly merging traditional principles with cutting-edge innovation. With a proven track record of success dating back to 2009, our team’s expertise spans diverse industries from expert recruitment to executive search, IT and BPO professionals, and beyond. Our mission is to redefine recruitment, prioritizing individuals, and organizations alike. Join us in shaping this new era and together, we'll make careers and companies thrive.
-------------------------------------- Our Client --------------------------------------
Our client is a leading telecommunication services provider with a strong presence in the Bulgarian market. The company has over 20 years of presence in the Bulgarian market as one of the first mobile operators with high standards in the care of its employees and customers. As a part of their growing business, they manage a broad portfolio of IT services and solution providers in cooperation with Business Unit Enterprise and therefore they build up a local ITSM Tools Team which will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Service Management processes in ServiceNow. It is an international team of Austrian & Bulgarian specialists. The person we seek for can be based in Sofia and be on a hybrid working model, but can also work fully remote upon candidate's preferences. They are looking for an experienced professional to contribute to the configuration, implementation and maintenance of a ServiceNow system on the role of a:
- Implementation of ITSM processes in ServiceNow in accordance with best practices (ITIL);
- Administration of all customer aspects on the ServiceNow platform;
- Performing core system configuration tasks;
- Enrichment of Service Portal and developing new catalogue items and fulfillment workflows;
- Development and integration of custom applications on the ServiceNow platform;
- Integration of external systems with ServiceNow platform;
- Develop and maintain detailed technical and process documentation;
- Establishing and maintaining CMDB; managing data with import sets, update sets and transform maps;
- Adhere to established testing, change management, problem management and communication guidelines;
- Manage a high-volume work queue filled with shifting priorities and many simultaneous work tasks and activities.
- University education;
- Experienced in software design and implementation;
- Experienced in implementation, and customization of ITSM processes;
- Excellent communication and client-relationship skills;
- Good Experience in MySQL and MSSQL;
- Hands on experience in Windows and LINUX;
- Fluent English.
This position is for a company that fosters innovation and values collaboration. This resonates deeply with talaint's core mission, and we believe it could be a compelling step forward for your career. In case you are interested in the position, please send your CV in English and we would be happy to discuss it further. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing talaint to work and process your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 was issued on 04.10.2016.