talaint is a seasoned player in the realm of recruitment, seamlessly merging traditional principles with cutting-edge innovation. With a proven track record of success dating back to 2009, our team’s expertise spans diverse industries from expert recruitment to executive search, IT and BPO professionals, and beyond. Our mission is to redefine recruitment, prioritizing individuals, and organizations alike. Join us in shaping this new era and together, we'll make careers and companies thrive.
-------------------------------------- Our Client --------------------------------------
Our client is a Scandinavian IT-service software company with over 500+ employees worldwide. They have a relatively newly opened branch in Bulgaria and are a trusted partner for 300+ startups and established brands worldwide assisting them with their software needs. Onboarding a new partner, they are currently looking for an experienced Technical Team Lead to join their dedicated software development team and develop it further. The project is managed by a Swiss organization offering complete solutions for management of service agreements – from offer preparation for customer’s service requirements to handling agreement renewals and proactively supporting agreement portfolio over the entire lifecycle. In short, they facilitate the administration of maintenance contracts on a global scale.
The role is fully remote and the company offers both standard and B2B contracts. Please find more information below:
Technical Team Lead
- Provide clear guidance and leadership to ensure the seamless delivery of projects.
- Create scalable, efficient, and robust backend solutions utilizing PHP and Laravel, hosted on Azure VMs.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to design comprehensive solutions that meet business requirements and maintain architectural integrity.
- Foster a culture of active participation, critical thinking, and knowledge sharing within the development team.
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability for tasks and features, ensuring successful implementation while meeting quality standards.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven track record in a leadership role, with a focus on mentoring and guiding junior team members.
- Demonstrated experience in backend development using PHP and Laravel in an environment with multiple GraphQL and REST interfaces on Azure VMs.
- Proficiency in Node.js and Angular.
- Experience with NoSQL and SQL, including data modeling and optimization.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to take ownership and accountability for project deliverables.
- Fluency in English.
This position is for a company that fosters innovation and values collaboration. This resonates deeply with talaint's core mission, and we believe it could be a compelling step forward for your career. In case you are interested in the position, please send your CV in English and we would be happy to discuss it further.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Applying for this position, you are authorizing talaint to work and process your personal information following the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Agency license Number 2123 was issued on 04.10.2016.