People Solutions Factory is a boutique HR company specializing in providing strategic support to its clients in the area of Human Capital Management.
Our client is part of an international group of companies united under one global brand - one of the top 10 audit, tax and consulting services firms worldwide. Following the expansion of their team in Bulgaria, we are looking to recruit an experienced Tax talent who will provide comprehensive consulting services to their clients in various indsutries and sectors.
Company fast facts: · Firms in over 120 countries are in each of the top 40 major business centres worldwide. · Have a combined staff of over 57,000. · Have 830 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa, and Asia Pacific. · Their clients range from growth-focused entrepreneurial businesses through to leading multi-national organizations across many sectors and operating nationally and across borders. · They believe in collaboration, tailored thinking, innovation and value achieving excellence through exceptional teams, respect and stewardship.
You will develop further your tax talent by:
- Preparation of written consultations for clients on tax matters (CITA, VAT, Personal taxation and etc)
- Keeping up-to-date knowledge of current tax practices and changes in tax legislation
- Assistance in the implementation of due diligence services and services related to business combinations with regard to tax aspects
- Preparation and detailed review and analysis of tax returns
- Ongoing communication with customers
- Day-to-day communication and reporting of results of current tasks assigned.
You will be the perfect fit if you have:
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Law, Business Administration or related
- Previously professional work experience with Tax focused activities at least 3 years
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very good knowledge of local tax legislation
- Good computer skills, including MS Office
- Good command of English
- Client focused
- Ability to multitask
- Experience in international tax – will be an advantage
The company offers:
- Attractive remuneration and performance-related bonus system;
- Food vouchers;
- "Bring a friend" bonus;
- Work in the center of Sofia – convenient and modern location;
- Working with a young and dynamic team;
- Expansion of personal and professional contacts;
- Opportunity for rapid growth in professional terms;
- Personal mentor to facilitate the adaptation process;
- Working with multinational companies and international brands;
- Certification courses and access to extensive information resources and trainings
- Flexible working hours and possibility to partially work remotely after transformation of the contract in permanent
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
People Solutions Factory has unlimited License № 2052/31.05.2016 for providing human resources services.