At ICGB, we recognize that our dedicated team is the driving force behind our accomplishments.
We provide an opportunity to become part of a distinguished international team where you will be inspired from a culturally diverse environment. At ICGB, we are committed to attract and retain experienced professionals who seek long term engagement and wish to play a pivotal role in a dynamically developing company. Our employees share a sense of pride to contribute to the successful operation of an impactful gas infrastructure.
For the needs of our IT Department, we are currently looking for a professional with knowledge in Application Administration to step in the position of:
Application Administrator – (Ref. AA)
Goal of the position:
The Application Administrator is a technical contributor to ICGB. The Application Administrator will work closely with the Commercial department to ensure correct installation and operations of Application Systems. He/She will follow, control, maintain and customize the business application systems, data integration chain and reporting/ analyses tool that ensures the commercial operations of the company.
- Participate in the development and analyses of the Software solutions (important to start the orientation in the role)
- Maintain the day-to-day operations of Systems - Commercial Dispatching System (CDS) and related interfaces, Web site, office automation
- Perform and/or coordinate with the supplier the updates of the Software
- Perform the execution of tests according to the approved and agreed test plans
- Performing Application management of related Software and Network components
- Issue and track support requests (to the supplier/integrator/maintenance company)
- Involved in the maintenance and change management plan
- Participate in the maintenance and change management plans
- Write functional specification and change requests
- Participating in the trainings organized by the Employer; Willingness to self-train himself/ herself
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, Automation and Control Engineering, Electronic Engineering and Technologies or Digital Industrial Technologies
- Broad Computer Science knowledge (databases and software architecture)
- Knowledge/Experience in Application Administration
- Demonstrated ability to be the subject matter expert in supporting, maintaining, and administering complex applications
- Knowledge/Experience with OS and RDBMS server administration and administration of business support system based on such
- Knowledge in SQL development, preferably with MS SQL
- Basic understanding of SOA- XML/SOAP, REST, microservices
- Knowledge related to server, network and operating system installation and configuration
- Good working English language is a must
- The chance to work in a game changing company within the Region
- Career development in energy sector with cutting-edge technologies
- Experience in an international and multicultural organization
- Additional health insurance
- Multisport card
If you are interested in the position and you consider yourself matching the criteria, please send your CV in English language quoting the reference number of the position (Ref. AA).
All documents will be kept in strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.