This is us:
We are a team of over 800 employees consisting of doctors, MTAs and technology enthusiasts who believe that the statutory health system is one of the greatest civilizational achievements of our time. But the system needs help to prepare itself for the future in the new millennium. We want to drive this change and create a digital platform for a new type of outpatient care. So that what really counts comes back into focus: the doctor-patient relationship.
If you also believe in the positive power of technology to renew outpatient care - then join our talented Customer Success Team!
What you will do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for users (the clinical staff) building strong relationships and understanding their goals and challenges.
- Guide users through the onboarding process, ensuring a smooth transition and successful implementation of our products/services.
- As someone who knows exactly how our software works, you will be able to help our users when they encounter problems
- Create learning materials (webinars, etc.) based on our documentation
- Organize and conduct online training courses
- Track the use of the software tools in our practices, collect valuable feedback from our users and pass it on to our product managers in a structured form
What you will bring:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with clients
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, with a proactive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively within a team environment.
- Fluent in German (C1) and English (C1), both written and spoken
- Tech savviness and are ability to navigate in digital tools and platforms
What you will get:
- Opportunity for a permanent full-time contract after successful completion of 6 months
- Participate in a mission with real social impact
- Steep learning curve and broad development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and a team of experienced colleagues
- Balance between home office and working in the office
- High autonomy in the implementation of agreed goals
- 25 days of paid leave + 2 additional days off after the 1st year in the company